26 Dec Practical Selling Skills
Applying a logical, repeatable and proven sales process helps salespeople know where they are going and how to plan for success. Sales people need to be able to follow a repeatable pattern to build rapport, generate interest, present customized solutions, overcome objections, create urgency, and ask for commitments.
These modules pull together the full sales process. You will practice giving your sales presentation, as you would to an actual buyer, with peer assessment and feedback.
Upon completion of the program, participants will:
- Apply value selling & consultative relationship in transactions
- Understand the key stages of Business-to-business (B2B), Business-to-Consumer (B2C) Sales Cycles.
- Identify client involvement activities & buying motivations at key event stages of each process.
- Learn how to build a prospecting plan and introduce yourself to prospective clients (prospects).
- Determine client needs & have the ability to demonstrate solutions in appealing approach
- Learn various sales communication skills including: open & closed probes; acknowledging statements; closing summaries; handling objections.
- Learn how to advance the sales process with influencer support.
- Review & practice of various closing skills.