26 Dec Risk Management Professionals RMP®
Posted at 15:03h in PMP
Gaining distinction as a PMI-RMP® sets you apart from other professionals and brings credit to your organization. Eighty-three percent of organizations that are high performers in project management practice risk management frequently while just 49 percent of low performers do so. The practice contributes to a handsome payoff: high performers meet their goals 2.5 times more often and waste 13 times less money than low performers, as found by our 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report. If you’re ready for greater recognition, the PMI-RMP will validate your specialized expertise and help you stand out to employers, stakeholders and peers
Upon completion of the program, participants will:
- Provide participants with a comprehensive perspective on RISK Management.
- Develop participants’ risk analytical skills in understanding and implementing Risk Practices.
- Considering RISK from a bi-directional perspective: threats and opportunities.
- Be able to apply RISK Management practices at your organization proactively and professionally.
- Prepare participants for the project risk management exam.