26 Dec Effective presentation skills
Good information, great ideas or the best proposal only gets you half way. To be a successful professional presenter you need to be able to capture your audience and take them on your journey using effective presentations.
Positioning yourself and your ideas in a consistently positive and professional manner enables you to make a professional impression. The more of the mind you tickle, the more retention and motivation you reap.
This Presentation Skills Training Program will teach you how to prepare quickly, utilise the best method for delivering your message,and maintain audience interest at all times.
Upon completion of the program, participants will:
- Practicing the effective presentation skills through doing real presentation in the training
- How to attract audience attention in your presentations
- Understanding the importance and effective of tone of voice and body language in presenting
- How to manage audience questions
- Managing time of your presentations
- Using visual aids to support presentations