21 Nov PMP® Certification Preparation Program
Posted at 08:25h in PMP
METHOD is a pioneer in the area of active learning in the region. All our training programs focus on practical aspects of project management that help participants immediately apply what they learned in their real life work and projects.
PMP® Training acquires participants with a detailed understanding of PMBOK® Guide knowledge areas and preparing them for PMP® certification exam on sixth edition. Over 200 sample exam questions will be reviewed in addition to tips on how to apply, prepare your credentials, and pass the exam.
Upon completion of the program, participants will:
- Helping candidates to apply the project management best practices to their own projects by walkthrough the Project Management Processes as applied to actual projects.
- Empowers Project Managers to boost their organizations’ project performance.
- Candidates will learn how to greatly improve their project success rates through project management methods including Quality Assurance measures. These methods will help them deliver “Outstanding Projects” on time, within budget, and meeting or exceeding customer requirements.
- Creating internal expertise in the domain of Project Management through giving candidates the knowledge needed to be project management professionals.
- Conduct a thorough review of the PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition.
- Assess their preparedness to take the PMP® Exam, and the areas they need to improve in to pass.
- Have an overview of the PMP® exam to become familiar with the types of exam questions to expect.
- The Project Management Professional (PMP) is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.