26 Dec PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST PBA®
Professional Business Analysis PMI-PBA®: Enables experienced business analyst responsible for all aspects of business analysis work in terms of business needs assessment, requirements elicitation, analysis, monitoring and tracing, and solution evaluation to effectively focus on the PMI® spirit & prepares candidates to pass the PMIPBA® exam.
Upon completion of the program, participants will:
- Have an overview of the PMI-PBA® exam.
- Learn the standard and main domains of conducting business analysis work.
- Conduct a thorough review of the “Business Analysis for Practitioners: A Practice Guide “.
- Assess their preparedness to take the PMI-PBA® exam, and the areas they need to improve in to pass.
- Become familiar with the types of exam questions to expect.
- Be provided with tips and tricks for studying and passing the exam.