26 Dec Emotional Intelligence skills
Posted at 13:59h in PMP
Emotional intelligence plays a major role in helping individuals earn social motives that enable them to cope with the social situation. This type of competence enhances the ability to respond appropriately to all emergency situations, build better teams and has a reflection on the business environment.
Upon completion of the program, participants will:
- Learn the foundation of Emotion Intelligence and the roots for every emotion and feeling.
- Demonstrate how to change individual mind-set.
- Understand the mix model for Emotion Intelligence and the elements in each phase.
- Practice how to control emotion, control anger and building an anger control log.
- Learn the relationship between Emotion Intelligence and other skills and competencies.