26 Dec EXCELLENCE IN CONSULTING LIFE-CYCLE MANAGEMENT – ECLM
ECLM is a 60-hour training program designed to give our aspiring consultants all the tools and techniques they need in order to conduct and manage successful consulting engagements. Candidates will be able to understand the business of consulting, apply their new skills and knowledge throughout each step of any consulting engagement, from submitting proposals and signing contracts to actual consulting, leading onto finalizing through sustainability management.
Upon completion of the program, participants will:
- Understanding the business of consulting and its elements
- Practice the right soft skills and attitudes you need to have to be a star consultant and to win clients’ trust and support.
- Practice the most essential business development skills needed to land the right opportunities with the right clients and the skills and techniques of writing winning proposals for clients, and to manage signing the contract.
- Practice the effective approach to manage consulting projects based on PMI best practices.
- How to anchor and sustain the value your project will bring to clients. And how to sustain your clients and secure more repeated business from them.