26 Dec Serving Customers like a Pro !
Posted at 15:04h in PMP
This course will provide practical techniques for high standard customer’s transaction in a broad range of challenging situations. Participants will learn best practices in how to achieve customer centricity by optimizing and aligning personal resources, processes and structures to effectively meet the needs of the customer, while building mutually beneficial relationships.
Upon completion of the program, participants will:
- Verify customers’ expectations and implied needs.
- Apply superior customer service & etiquette in all transactions.
- Handling variety of customers, transaction scenarios and client social styles.
- Identify the 3 main focus areas in communication (Visual, Vocal & Verbal).
- Understand Complaints causes from customer perspective.
- Adapt mindset for complaints acceptance and apply a sequence methodology for solving complaints.