26 Dec Business writing skills
Writing is a key method of communication for most individuals and companies, and it’s one that many companies struggle with. trainees will take part in a basic writing refresher focusing on spelling, grammar, punctuation and tone of writing. Business Writing workshop will provide trainees the needed skills of the most common business documents including proposals, reports, agendas, memos and emails and how to enhance the writing quality of each one based on the workplace need.
Upon completion of the program, participants will:
- Practicing how to write effective business reports
- Understanding the differences between verbal and written communication
- Practicing email writing and use it effectively while communicating with others
- Practicing the writing of meeting agendas and memos
- Proof reading skills, grammars and tone of writing