23 Mar Solution Architect
Posted at 11:31h in Careers
To one of our projects in Saudi Arabia / Major bank:
- Years of experience: 7 Years minimum
- Banking Background
- Analyze enterprise business context (trends and business strategy), as well as change requirements in other Enterprise Architecture (EA) viewpoints, to derive the future state for the specified domain area by considering the entire application portfolio covering the domain and defining a roadmap for the optimization. This includes defining the technology domains (covering servers, storage, network, OS, Database, Application Servers, Web Servers, Application Development Environment, Testing, etc.,), standards, principals, guidelines and design patterns & models that guide technology decisions for the given business problems for the enterprise.
- Define high-level migration plans to address the gaps between the current and future state of business capabilities, technology, application and data across the enterprise, typically in sync with the IT budgeting or other capital planning processes to assess viabilities of initiatives.
- Lead the analysis of the current business capabilities (enabled through applications), technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement. In addition, lead the analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise as well as on the technology.
- Conduct market research and provide high-level capabilities, solution approach (Build / Buy decision) and costing (mostly through leveraging industry & technology research & RFI/RFP/RFQ process).
- Deliver solution design and costing for the bank level new initiatives (mostly through RFP process) for an optimal solution to enable stakeholders to prepare a viable business case to seek funding from ITC.
- Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures and culture) and financial impact of the EA.
- Document necessary EA design and analysis work, possibly including project postmortem documentation and metric collection.