23 Mar Treasury Support Analyst
To one of our projects in Saudi Arabia /Granada Oasis, Riyadh:
Treasury Support Analyst is the first line technical support located onsite on the treasury trading floor to support Treasury business. The ideal candidate shall have 3+ years of techno-functional experience gained in supporting a treasury in a financial institution, preferably bank with hands on experience in supporting at least more than one of the following systems; Kondor Suite, Calypso, Reuters Eikon, Reuters Dealing, Reuters Infrastructure TREP, Reuters DACS, Bloomberg, Reuters Electronic Trading, IPC Treasury Telephones.
0Further applications and systems in treasury as and when implemented may be added to the list as the case may be. Bank’s technology department shall provide training on the first line support on any other in-house and/or other department systems.
The candidate shall be the key contact point in order to coordinate and arrange the activities such as testing, implementation, technical disaster recoveries between technology departments within the bank and/or external vendors.
A fair understanding of treasury business products and generic reports / terminologies such as foreign exchange positions, cash flow etc. to comprehend and analyse business user issues in order to translate them into technical issues and transfer the case to second level support if unable to be resolved.
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent analytical skills to comprehend the issues and resolve technical issues and be able to coordinate the issues explaining them to the second level internal / external support teams.
• Documentation skills in terms of analyzing and recording the issues to explain them
• Familiarity with treasury business products and reports in order to understand the underlying technical issues to either explain / resolve as the first line support or to extend the support to the second level teams.
• IT security and networking skills to work alongside bank’s architecture and security teams
• Good command on speaking and writing English
• Good communication and documentation skills in English
• The candidate shall be a team player, interact with other SMEs, so as to output quality deliverables on time
Ideal Personal Profile:
• Qualification: Bachelor’s degree Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience: 3+ years of working experience in systems/applications referenced in overview
• Communication Skills: Expressing messages, both orally and in writing, in an effective, organized way
• Teamwork: Knows how to work in a team and/or across teams, acts bearing common interests and respect for fellow team members
• Documentation & SDLC: Works in line with bank’s policies
• Must be ready to learn new technologies and work on other systems available in the bank