19 Apr Integration Senior Developer
Integration Senior Developer is to primarily provide development of Middleware Project. Ensure quality design and implementation of various Middleware based projects. Further, the position entails the assurance that Middleware projects are delivered in a consistent, efficient, and timely fashion. The Integration Senior Developer is responsible for all program management tasks, including, reporting, issue resolution, escalation, mitigation strategies, and coordinating individual projects.
• Provide technical support in creating / maintaining stable, predictable and effective Middleware Project.
• Provide technical solutions to ensure systems / applications are highly available and meet service level
• Develop and maintains systems and underlying architecture used in the deployment and delivery of the Live Process application.
• Design and develop significant new functionality for all company offerings as needed.
• Produce on-going maintenance releases of existing products and features/Create proper unit tests to ensure that created code meets accepted standards/Document code and practices to ensure that procedures are communicated efficiently. /Adhere to development milestones for code and product delivery.
• Candidate will manage schedules and resource loaded networks support for schedule execution. Position requires managing the customer and the team through daily activities, weekly staff meetings, monthly in progress reviews, personnel management, procurement, and subcontractor management. The right candidate will have to be capable of creating appropriate reports, performing daily management tasks without direction, and to prepare written and verbal reports to upper management regarding project status.
• Candidate should be value creator, people developer and business operator.
• Acting and being internally recognized as effective land knowledgeable leader for Saudi Banking Market
• Generating and/or supporting new System Integration Banking business opportunities
• Shaping and leading programs that translate results from business diagnosis and planning into transformation
• Translating and conveying client business needs into tangible business solution architecture
Communications & Working relationships (ILLUSTRATIVE NOT EXHAUSTIVE):
- Internal: Integration Development Unit Manager/ IT Solution and Development Dept. Manager
- External: Third-party and external vendors
Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer Science or equivalent (a combination of education and experience will be considered). Prior leadership experience, in a technology company is a must.
High level of Arabic and English interpersonal skills and communication skills both written and oral.
Candidates must have 8+ years of Development management experience, with at least 4+ years as an IT practitioner, including coding, planning, installation, configuration and implementation of enterprise-wide, server based computing environments. Candidate must be familiar with Project Management Office activities, including experience managing development teams and wide-scale, enterprise-wide implementations.
Candidate must have 8+ years hands-on overall development experience with over 4+ years with IBM Integration products (IIB, API Connect, DataPower).
To performs this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and skills required.
• Experience in working with multiple mapping techniques in IIB (Mapper, ESQL, Java nodes).
• Experience in IIB Event monitoring, Monitoring tools, Notification.
• Experience in implementing MQ, MQ-MFT, File, DB based interfaces, Pub/Sub model, SFTP based file
• transfers using IIB.
• Experience in implementing Global cache, Exception and logging frameworks.
• Experience in testing interfaces with built in IIB testing, RFHUTIL and other tools.
• Knowledge of working with multiple data formats, XML, Fixed length etc.
• Experience in integrating with databases using ESQL, Java, mapper nodes.
• Experience in writing rules for data interchange in ESQL.
• Expert level knowledge in IIB, MQ & related products are essential.
• Set up Flow patterns/templates and develop re-usable flows, sub-flows.
• Experience in implementing APIs using IBM API connect.
• Experience in developing webservice proxies and multi-protocol gateways using IBM datapower.
• Experience in continuous integration of IIB flows using Jenkins or other tools would be a plus.
• Experience in automatic deployment using Urban Code Deploy or other tools would be an added skill.
• Strong trouble shooting, root cause analysis, debugging and problem resolution skills.
• Strong communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with peers, management, clients and
• Excellent documentation and organizational skills
• Planning, budgeting and priority activities management/ Interpersonal skills.
• Managerial and leadership skills.
• Proven Project Management skills.
• Team spirit/ Problem solving/ Good communication skill